Registration of patients in a chain of private medical centers
|Client:||Private chain of medical centers located in Poland|
|Name:||Registration of patients in a chain of private medical centers|
|Implemented:||2 weeks – process analysis, robot creation, implementation & 1 week – adjustment|
|Saved time:||200 hours monthly|
About the client
The client was a private chain of medical centers located in Poland, mostly focusing on testing patients for COVID -19.
Motivation to implement RPA solution:
In the hard times of the pandemic, hospitals and medical health organizations were having difficulties dealing with larger volumes of patients. The second problem is that the registration requests come via different channels. There was also a risk of healthy patients mixing with the ones diagnosed positive for COVID.
In the automation phase we have:
- developed a methodology for automating existing systems conducted tests of solutions
- measured the parameters of the solution according to the specific needs of the customer
- implemented improvements
- launched production of the robot
Tasks performed by a robot:
- The robot is collecting data from different channels that patients are using for registration.
- The robot then is checking each patient, checking their insurance plan, checking if the insurance plan covers the service, if not, calculates additonal fees.
- Next the robot starts looking for an available doctor, it has acces to many doctors calendars, the robot can check available doctors much faster than a human
- Then the robot looks for an available spot in calendar, sets the date, and sends a notification to the patient regarding the visit.
- Next the robot udpates all the legacy systems at the hopsital, and sends a report to the employee.
- Eliminates the need to go to the hospital (exept for the visit)
- Allows to handle larger volumes of patients, acces to many doctors, checking many specialists for avaliable dates
- Never makes mistakes (no situation when two patients will have the same date of visit)
- Shorter wait for the visit
- Robot monitors the flow of patients and sends notifications if changes happen to the doctors schedule
We are here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London, England, WC2H 9JQ
Phone: +44 20 3318 4951
ul. Słomińskiego 15/506
00 - 195 Warszawa
Phone: +48 22 185 55 83