As RPA is a growing trend, there is an increasing number of RPA tools on the market. What makes us different? While some of the leading vendors focused on building heavy and expensive platforms, we are revolutionising the industry by bringing in simplicity, flexibility, openness and affordability.
1. ‘Pay As you Go’ Robots - We are the first RPA software provider offering Robots per minute model. We believe that anyone, regardless of size and budget should be able to use RPA without the need for significant investment and we are proud to have lowered the entry barrier. Our flexible and variable model allows Customers to get into RPA without committing to hefty license costs and allows rapid scalability. For instance, installing robots on 200 machines, instead of having to purchase 200 licenses, the overall software cost is the overall time (while a large number of processes can run simultaneously achieving large scale). It’s almost like hiring 200 employees at fraction of the cost
2. Free developer studio license – We very much believe in building a strong community. We do that by offering free studio licenses with full rights to create, test and demonstrate robots, which means that anyone can learn and start building robots today. This license also gives full right to extend the functionality with user’s own plug-ins/addons, which our user can commercialize through our Robot Marketplace.
3. Flexible licensing plans - Our Customers have an opportunity to achieve fast ROI in fully flexible way. With our freemium model, Customers can create and test robots for free, trial the robots in production for agreed period of time and then decide between the Pay as You Go model or annual licence for 24/7 robot. Also if Customer start with the PAYG model and wishes to switch to annual license, they can do that at any time.
4. Simplicity – With G1ANT, there is no need for heavy and multicomponent installation. G1ANT.Studio is one executable file which runs on Standard User Account, making it easy to begin your automation journey – with minimal resource, expertise and no payment required. Also, our platform takes small amount of space (less than 150MB), which makes it a lightweight approach to Enterprise level needs.
5. Openness and Extendibility – We are the most open platform with the majority of it being Open Source. Gone are the days when RPA tools are closed box. Thanks to our open SDK (Software Development Kit), G1ANT.Studio allows users to extend our language with own add-ons (consisting of Structures, Triggers, Studio UI extensions e.g. panels and wizards) and Libraries, which allow them to customise and integrate the robot rapidly with specific systems. We believe in creativity. Thanks to the fact that existing plug-ins/add-ons are Open Source, anyone anywhere can take part in growing the most open and flexible RPA tool.
6. Developer friendly tool – As our Founder likes to say: “I didn’t become a developer to click all day”. His idea of inventing G1ANT.Studio was to allow experienced developers utilize their existing programming knowledge. G1ANT’s intuitive scripting language allows injections of powerful C#, Java and Jquery snippets, adding RPA to the experience and allowing developers to continue what they love - coding.
7. Powerful Hardware – We are the first RPA vendor to introduce Hardware for automations, allowing G1ANT to automate systems which are impossible to robotise using traditional RPA Software. Think Bios, Win 3.11 or old factory machines with built-in computerised systems. Not only that, our robot can also make coffee! All you need is a coffee machine with VGA or PS/2 port.
But don’t just take our word for it. Meet the team behind G1ANT to find out more about putting the Robot into action. Join the Robotics Revolution with G1ANT today.