We are a robotic process automation start-up and yet, still employing people! Isn’t incredible? There is an exciting opportunity to join our growing RPA team. Most of the repetitive and manual processes as you already know can be automated, however at the end of the day, somehow, we cannot implement enthusiasm, motivation, passion and so on, therefore we need real people! Are you ready to join the incredible journey with us?
Technical Sales Specialist
G1ANT is an exciting technology start-up, which invented unique robotic software and is disrupting global market in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence space. We are passionate about improving businesses by deploying a digital workforce to automate repetitive processes. Our RPA software helps pave the way for companies to succeed by enabling cost savings, increasing productivity, improving quality and standardized processes. Our automated solution enriches human work by enabling employees to focus on higher value activities such as interacting with customers, enhancing employee satisfaction.
The role will be predominantly based in Warsaw, however there will be an opportunity to work on client projects located in the heart of London where our main office is based and other international cities.
The focus of your role
Selling our own RPA software solution, acquiring new customers, building a database of potential clients, developing relationships with clients, active lead generation.
Your role also will be to support our Clients to help to identify, develop and deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to grow our client base and our RPA delivery capability within various industries and to maintain our position as the disruptor in the RPA market.
You will be required to:
- Source and secure leads
- Make presentations of the product
- Contact decision makers in the appropriate departments
- Identify clients’ needs
- Prepare offers
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Maintain existing relationships and up-sell premium features
- Act as the point of contact for customers and the company
The ideal candidate will possess
- Strong sales skills
- Strong business awareness
- Ability to communicate with C-Suite executives
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work individually or in a team
- Strong new business and account management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Experience in the technology startups industry or business services industry – will be an advantage
- Command of Polish language – will be an advantage
What we offer
- Good salary
- Great comission structure
- Permanent full time job
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Interested? Please consider this with your mam and dad, if they are ok, please send your CV to email@example.com, it would be nice if you could add something from you, applications are read by people as we are still smarter than robots.