We are a robotic process automation start-up and yet, still employing people! Isn’t incredible? There is an exciting opportunity to join our growing RPA team. Most of the repetitive and manual processes as you already know can be automated, however at the end of the day, somehow, we cannot implement enthusiasm, motivation, passion and so on, therefore we need real people! Are you ready to join the incredible journey with us?
G1ANT is an exciting technology start-up, which invented unique robotic software and is disrupting global market in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence space. We are passionate about improving businesses by deploying a digital workforce to automate repetitive processes. Our RPA software helps pave the way for companies to succeed by enabling cost savings, increasing productivity, improving quality and standardized processes. Our automated solution enriches human work by enabling employees to focus on higher value activities such as interacting with customers, enhancing employee satisfaction.
The role will be predominantly based in Warsaw, however there will be an opportunity to work on client projects located in the heart of London where our main office is based and other international cities.
What you’ll do
- Working with C# and RPA Developers, Architects and Project Manager
- Producing and maintaining all technical documentation relating to G1ANT.Robot and scripting language
- Developing online help, technical user manuals and guides, technical specifications, FAQs and any others as required to meet product specifications and establish a system of good practices around documentation on G1ANT.Robot
- Developing updates of website content relating to technical aspects of G1ANT.Robot, products and offerings
- Identify common customer scenarios; plan and design supporting user assistance, Drafting responses to requests for information and technical assistance
- Applying critical thinking about types of information and delivery methods end users need to be successful
- Developing tutorials to introduce Robotic Process Automation with G1ANT.Robot
- Good command of English and Polish languages
- Two or more years of technical writing experience in a software development environment
- Higher education in Technical Communication, Professional Writing, English or Communications; alternatively, a technical or engineering degree with evidence of strong writing ability
- Ability to present a portfolio of writing samples and/or previous work experience
- Strong technical writing and editing skills
- Previous experience working with the SDLC
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact frequently with project managers, architects, software developers and software testers.
What we offer
- Life contract if you are more than excellent
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning curve by working with Enterprise level Clients on innovative projects
- A relaxed, informal work space in rapidly growing start-up environment
- Opportunity to work with our Clients all over the world
- Potential for rapid career progression within the company
Interested? Please consider this with your mam and dad, if they are ok, please send your CV to email@example.com, it would be nice if you could add something from you, applications are read by people as we are still smarter than robots.