We are a robotic process automation start-up and yet, still employing people! Isn’t incredible? There is an exciting opportunity to join our growing RPA team. Most of the repetitive and manual processes as you already know can be automated, however at the end of the day, somehow, we cannot implement enthusiasm, motivation, passion and so on, therefore we need real people! Are you ready to join the incredible journey with us?
RPA Tester Developer
G1ANT is an exciting technology start-up, which invented unique robotic software and is disrupting global market in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence space. We are passionate about improving businesses by deploying a digital workforce to automate repetitive processes. Our RPA software helps pave the way for companies to succeed by enabling cost savings, increasing productivity, improving quality and standardized processes. Our automated solution enriches human work by enabling employees to focus on higher value activities such as interacting with customers, enhancing employee satisfaction.
The role will be predominantly based in Warsaw, however there will be an opportunity to work on client projects located in the heart of London where our main office is based and other international cities.
The focus of your role
As a Tester you will be working with C# and RPA Developers, Architects and Project Manager, your main focus will be on promoting a test-driven approach, guiding the team on how to ensure the product is testable, implementing test automation and executing tests.
What you’ll do
- Executing testing of G1ANT.Robot to discover functional defects and usability issues
- Executing Functional, UAT, Regression testing within RPA projects where G1ANT.Robot is implemented
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Analysing and tracking complex defects and creates test reports
- Good command of English and Polish languages
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Test in designing and executing test scripts
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Concept
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Practical understanding of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact frequently with project managers, software developers and other information developers.
What we offer
- Life contract if you are more than excellent
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning curve by working with Enterprise level Clients on innovative projects
- A relaxed, informal work space in rapidly growing start-up environment
- Opportunity to work with our Clients all over the world
- Potential for rapid career progression within the company
- B2B contract
Interested? Please consider this with your mam and dad, if they are ok, please send your CV to email@example.com, it would be nice if you could add something from you, applications are read by people as we are still smarter than robots.